Low Level Mobile Access Platform For Bulk Chemical Trucks And Trailers
Over the past few years, throughout a range of industries, there has been a legislative and practical push to ensure that companies are continually improving and securing the safe working conditions of their employees. A particular emphasis has been placed on the efficient and safe completion of regular tasks carried out by personnel working in the area of bulk liquid transfer.
Traditionally, access to tankers & trailers requires climbing ladders and walking on slippery surfaces which exposes the operator to hazards such as slips, trips & falls. Working in varied weather conditions also increases the risk to the operator.
The MP1 – Mobile Platform is a new to the market, unique, patented, highly mobile access platform that has been designed & developed to allow safe, reliable, easy & adaptable access for drivers /operators to tankers & trailers of varying heights. Constructed in stainless steel or galvanized carbon steel, the platform is easily maneuvered by a single operator and the 360˚ swivel castors allow the platform to be precisely positioned. Once positioned, the locking brakes provide stability & prevent swivel & roll. The aggressive self draining thread feature on both platform & steps provide a safe all weather access. A unique telescopic handrail ensures the operator is safely enclosed in the work area.
- Designed, developed & manufactured in Ireland by a wholly owned Irish Company with 30 years Industry experience
- Constructed in a choice of Stainless Steel or Galvanised Carbon Steel
- Highly mobile, easily manoeuvred by a single operator
- Self draining platform & steps provide safe access in all weather conditions
- Fully height adjustable
- Steps secured to frame to allow safe access to raised level areas Safety gate to allow operator access work area
- Unique telescopic handrail ensures operator is safely enclosed in work area
- An Anti-Static dissipation device is fitted as standard
- Fabricated in a fully coded workshop with ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- CE certified
DownloadsFull Safety Rig printable brochure: mp1-2.pdf